WE OFFICIALLY RE-OPENED MONDAY JUNE 8TH!
We are taking appropriate steps to ensure the health and safety of our coaches and members.
Coaches will be wearing face masks during classes.
All gym equipment will be sanitized and disinfected before and after each class. The establishment itself will be sanitized throughout the course of the day and deep- cleaned on a consistent basis.
We understand and appreciate everyone for being supportive and social, but at this time we ask that you refrain from congregating after classes. This way coaches can disinfect properly between each class.
We also ask that you please wash your hands before and after your class.
If you wish to bring your own certain gym equipment such as mats, stretch bands, foam rollers, etc…you may do so.
(CHALK WILL BE NOT BE PROVIDED)
WEEK STARTS MON-SAT
- You may only RSVP up to 3 classes at a time — this does not mean you may only take 3 classes a week.
- You may RSVP back-to-back days, but NOT the same time slot. Eg. Monday 4pm & Tuesday 4pm
- After completion of a class you may sign up for the same time slot for the following day.
- Cancellation must be within 3 hours prior to class starting (please text the gym at 213-448-0964 as well)
- A no call no show: 1st offense – warning, 2nd offense – class selection will be reduced to 1 the following week.
- Late comers: Classes will end when the class ends NOT when you finish.
Final Note: Visitors and/or new members please text or DM Edwin the phrase “I’m new!”
Link to RSVP:
Monday - Friday
7.15 pm (except Fridays)